Make a Tax-Deductible Donation
Charlotte Center for Literary Arts, Inc. — “Charlotte Lit” — is a member and donor supported nonprofit arts organization. Your contribution, one-time or recurring, helps Charlotte Lit create events that engage readers and writers, elevate the literary arts, and “write a stronger Charlotte” through literature.
Thank you for supporting the literary arts in Charlotte. We’re here for you, and couldn’t do our work without you.
- Donate Online
- Donate now to help Charlotte Lit create events that engage readers and writers, elevate the literary arts, and “write a stronger Charlotte” through literature.
Many employers match their employees’ charitable donations. Click here to see if you can double your gift!
- Join as a Member
- Become a member to support Charlotte Lit while enjoying benefits like discounts on classes and invitations to exclusive events.
- Donate from Your Donor-Advised Fund
- It’s easy to contribute to Charlotte Lit using a donor-advised fund. Depending on your sponsoring organization, you can make your gift directly online or can ask your advisor to make the gift on your behalf.
You can also recommend a grant directly through DAF Direct using the button below if you have a Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon Charitable Gift Fund donor-advised fund.
- Donate through AmazonSmile
- Designate us as your charity of choice on AmazonSmile, and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchases to Charlotte Lit.
- Donate Cryptocurrency
- To donate cryptocurrency, use the button below to visit Crypto for Charity and search for “Charlotte Center for Literary Arts.”
- Other Ways to Donate
- To donate by mail, make a gift of securities, or discuss a legacy gift, please contact co-founder and executive director Paul Reali: firstname.lastname@example.org.